Did you receive funding?
We believe that people that have had abortions should be the leaders of the movement for abortion access and reproductive justice. That’s why we launched RISE.
This program represents what we hope people who have received funding from us find when they become part of it — a place to Resist, Ignite, Support, and Engage! RISE provides opportunities for advocacy, movement-building, connection with others committed to this work, and aftercare support for people who have had one or more abortions. It is a space we are building together that offers a supportive community for healing, storytelling, and collective learning. RISE is a community working together to shape policy, organize, and create advocacy strategies to build the movement for reproductive justice.
Share Your Abortion Story
If you’re interested in becoming a storyteller with Lilith Fund, contact us at [email protected] and learn more about the support and compensation we offer to storytellers!
What does it mean to engage with RISE?
- Participate in existing advocacy and movement-building initiatives across the state, or create and lead new ones.
- Create new opportunities for destigmatizing and changing the culture around abortion through storytelling, art, and creative activism.
- Build a network of support for people who have had abortions.
- Find and help build community among people who have had one or more abortions.
- Become outspoken leaders in your community and strengthen and expand the base of abortion access supporters in Texas.
- And whatever you can imagine.
If you would like more information on how to get involved, email [email protected].